- Simple Stats — A lightweight PHP web statistics application.
- Moon phase calculator — A PHP class to calculate the phase of the Moon, along with some other parameters.
- php-dmarc — A simple DMARC report parser written in PHP.
- 404 Error Logger — Logs 404 (Page Not Found) errors on your site.
- 410 for WordPress — Issues a HTTP 410 response when articles that have been permanently removed from your site are requested.
- Comment Control — Gives administrators some more flexible options for controlling comments - e.g., independently setting the default comment status for Posts and Pages.
- Conditional CAPTCHA — Integrates with Akismet to present commenters with a CAPTCHA when their comment is flagged as spam.
- Disable Comments — Allows administrators to globally disable comments on their site. Comments can be disabled according to post type.
- Disable Feeds — Disable all RSS/Atom/RDF feeds on your WordPress site. Useful if you use it purely as a content management system instead of a blog.
- Declutter WordPress — Lets you remove some of the default header, tags and classes that WordPress inserts into your template by default.
- DuckDuckGo Search Widget — Adds a DuckDuckGo Search Widget to your site. Users can use it to search your site using the DuckDuckGo search engine.
- Inline Quote — Lets you insert inline quotes into your posts using the WYSIWYG editor.
- XHTML Content Negotiation — Allows WordPress sites to deliver content using the application/xhtml+xml MIME type, taking into account the flawed behaviour of MSIE.